What LV item started your collection?

It was a speedy 25. It was the lowest priced item. I had no job, a new born, and couldn't justify spending more. Down the road I purchased the bucket bag. I love the Popincourt Haut too good choice if you purchase that.

First was a monogram porte tresor international (which is basically a long and huge wallet but I love it), and my very first bag item was the naviglio.

Buttery, if you haven't gotten the speedy yet I would say definately go for it because out of all my LV bags I think the speedy is the one I carry the most, but can I tell you that I have both the 25 and 30 (25 in orange epi, and 30 in monogram) and the 30 is a much more practical/convenient size... but then again, that depends if you're like me and tend to carry around your whole entire house with you. Anyways, whichever size you choose I can vouch that you will not regret starting your LV collection with a speedy.

I jsut bought my first piece...monogram pochette bosphore and key and change holder. love love love them! the bospore si so practical and super cute. different from what i see, and def less knockoffs around, which is a bonus. the key and change holder was roomier than i expected AND it fits my new cell phone -- score! anyway, these two purchases have whetted my appetite...can opened...worms everywhere:P i now have my louis vuitton goals lined up...hopefully i can squezze out one more before the eluxury no shipping sale is over!

My first LV was a mini sac in MC when I was a little girl (under ten years old). It was a gift from my grandparents. Then they bought me a St. Cloud. I remember thinking that they were both so ugly. So, eventually they both ended ulp at the resale shop. :cry:

My real interest in LV began with the cherry blossom line, though I never got a piece. My first piece was a Musette Salsa (long strap), then a Speedy 25, epi mandarin small wallet, framboise vernis small agenda...and the list of wants is growing.

I really really wanted a mono Alma but when I went to the LV store the Speedy 25 kept calling out to me because so I ended up taking her home. I love her and it's a good piece to start the LV collection... but I am still eyeing that Alma...
Either piece you choose will be great... it won't be yr last one though :P

My first Louis Vuitton bag was the Monogram Multicolore Pochette Accessoires in white. It was a gift from my mom in 2004 for my 20th birthday -- back in the day when it still cost only $450 -- and that started my craze for Louis Vuitton :love:.

attachment.php

The patina has started to set in on my bag, and even though I'm not a big fan of the darkening of the leather, I still love my bag :love:.

Attachments

• murakami.jpg
    murakami.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 260
My first was a well loved Noe which I carried until it looked like I was a homeless person,before LV became 'the purse' to have. People always wondered why I carried such an ugly purse.:lol: