What LV bag/line did you hate and now love or vive versa?

I did'nt like Minilin until i saw two women carrying them at the mall 1 speedy and the bucket now I love it. Damier thought it looked too masculine untill i came to TPF and saw all the lovely modeling pictures

I didn't like epi at first - I thought it looked stiff and strange. Now I have a real appreciation for it. I used to love damier more, now I'm starting to feel like it's sort of masculine.

well youre right. Damier is a masculine line, not the azur but the ebony. epi is more unisex, but also the classiest.:angel:

i must say i dont really like the mirage bags ;/
dont think i will. i like the black handles, but i dont know there is something that throws me off.

Don't throw stones, but only a few months ago I did not like anything in the LV line. I thought it was 'old lady like' and just too....too....dated.

Once I started researching the wonderful history of LV I grew to love the easy elegance of design. I began to see the beauty of the monogram canvas and fell in love with some of the pieces.

Now both my daughter and I carry a Mono Petite Noe.

It goes to show you can teach an old dog new tricks.

i didn't like multicolore LV's. but now i love them.
i didn't like anything epi but now i long for jasmin or lockit!!
i loved azur but now im eh about them.
i loved vernis but now i don't really care for them. i think it's gorgeous in accesories though.

I thought Azur was ugly until I saw it in person -- then I HAD to have Azur Speedy 30!

I also thought that the Green (Lichen) Denim was SO awesome, I called 1-866-VUITTON last winter and paid full price for one of the last Lichen Baggy GM bags left. Loved it for a little while, but packed it away the second I got the Azur Speedy. Now, I'm carrying a Damier Speedy 30 and wondering if I will still love my green denim baggy next Spring.... Hmmmm?