What is your recent handbag purchase :D?

Eh... figure one more last December party to wrap up a rather Chanel dominant 2016. [emoji14]arty: Wonder if I will have space for a few things that I'm contemplating outside of Chanel in 2017 from Dior and H (but who am I kidding, it would probably still be mainly Coco for me).

Full reveal of crazy December at my "home away from home" Chanel sub-forum [emoji38]: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/12-nope-17-reveals-for-the-month-of-12.957413/

View attachment 3560034
Just read through this and WOW what a month! What brands did you favour before Chanel? Enjoy!
I figured I end 2016 with a bang!

Gucci Bamboo Top Handle
View attachment 3559333
Celine Small Ring Bag
View attachment 3559334

Saint Laurent Belle Clutch
View attachment 3559335

Sent from my SM-G361F using PurseForum mobile app

Just read through this and WOW what a month! What brands did you favour before Chanel? Enjoy!
Hi there, hope you enjoyed it. I wasn't really brand loyal prior to Chanel (even now I deviate now and then for a good bag - chanel just "gets" me :P). My favorite bags from pre-Chanel that are still part of my core collection (survived) include a Celine case bag, Lanvin Sugar bag, Valentino Glam lock, a few Ferragamo totes, and a BV shoulder bag - Definitely not loyal to any specific brand :lol:

Reactions: Aoifs
Hi there, hope you enjoyed it. I wasn't really brand loyal prior to Chanel (even now I deviate now and then for a good bag - chanel just "gets" me [emoji14]). My favorite bags from pre-Chanel that are still part of my core collection (survived) include a Celine case bag, Lanvin Sugar bag, Valentino Glam lock, a few Ferragamo totes, and a BV shoulder bag - Definitely not loyal to any specific brand [emoji23]
It kept me entertained for ages - loads of details too! Happy new year!

Sent from my SM-G361F using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: Vanana
ohoetd.jpg

2romji0.jpg