Food What is your favorite Lean Cuisine or health food meal?

Tried the chick/spin/artichoke panini....was toasty and cheesy and yummy. Also tried the chicken poblano....deicious, too. Lean Cuisine is kicking a** lately.

You know I just tried the Fajita spring rolls last week and was soooo impressed. I nuked them and they stayed crispy and yummy in the little cardboard pouch thingy.

I have also been digging the Lean cuisine steamfresh bag meals....Garlic chicken and Shanghai shrimp are my faves. Might try the potstickers next.

Had this one today...it gets and A+

Tried the chick/spin/artichoke panini....was toasty and cheesy and yummy. Also tried the chicken poblano....deicious, too. Lean Cuisine is kicking a** lately.

Yum, I like all their paninis. I also liked their flatbread sandwich line that they rolled out a year or two ago, but then they stopped selling my favorite flavor at my local grocery store (the steak one with blue cheese), so I switched over to the pizzas.

I was reading through this and was wondering if someone was going to mention the Sesame Chicken! So yay for Chantilly. As frozen dinners go, that's one of my favorites.

It's a small portion, but the Lean Cuisine Swedish meatballs are better tasting (imho) than the Stouffers (full fat & calories) version. And the fettucini alfredo is not very good on it's own, but if you put just a little bit of parmesan cheese on top, it's pretty good. And way lower in calories than the real thing.

Now I have to check out the paninis. I don't know why I never have...

Ooh, I found the Thai chicken spring rolls at my local Vons (Safeway for you NorCal-ers). They are sooo good! Although they are tiny -- and each box has two servings! My bf and I will usually split a 200 cal serving (half the box) as an appetizer or snack, so I'm not sure if they really count as "healthy" food since we're essentially just adding 100 calories to our dinners..