Food What is your favorite Lean Cuisine or health food meal?

Chantilly0379

Cajun Mama
Apr 2, 2009
Share you favorite Lean Cuisine, Smart Ones or Healthy Choice, ect meals:

I only eat these for lunch during the work week. But I have come across Lean Cuisine Chicken Spring Rolls. They have (3) different kinds: Fajiata chicken, Garlic Chicken and Thai, I don't microwave these I put them in the oven to back and they are SO good. Unfortunately I haven't found any @ the grocery store this week, which was very disappointing.

You know I just tried the Fajita spring rolls last week and was soooo impressed. I nuked them and they stayed crispy and yummy in the little cardboard pouch thingy.

I have also been digging the Lean cuisine steamfresh bag meals....Garlic chicken and Shanghai shrimp are my faves. Might try the potstickers next.

ooh, I eat a lot of Lean Cuisines.. and not because I don't know how to cook, but because some of them are actually delicious!

I like the french bread pizza and the meat lasagna the most. Both of these items taste like their full fat equivalents, in my opinion.

^i really like the lean cuisine french bread pizza too. sooo much better than healthy choice's version, and i even prefer it over the stouffer's full fat version.

i like healthy choice's grilled chicken marinara cafe steamer.

I eat a frozen meal for lunch Monday thru Friday at work as it is easier than going out. Sometimes I will eat one on a weekend if I want something quick or if I haven't had a chance to go food shopping.

Lean Cuisine makes pretty good little pizzas, my favorites are the 4 cheese and the pepperoni. I also like their Chicken Philly Flatbread and the Baja style quesadilla.

Smart Ones makes a really nice 3 cheese ziti and I also like their quesadillas. Also they have a Pasta w/Ricotta and spinach that is quite tasty and also a meatless lasagna called Lasagna Florentine which is good as well.

I'm not a big fan of Healthy Choice entrees but I do like some of the new refrigerated meals by Weight Watchers.

I'll have to try those spring rolls they sound delish!! :popcorn:

Share you favorite Lean Cuisine, Smart Ones or Healthy Choice, ect meals:

I only eat these for lunch during the work week. But I have come across Lean Cuisine Chicken Spring Rolls. They have (3) different kinds: Fajiata chicken, Garlic Chicken and Thai, I don't microwave these I put them in the oven to back and they are SO good. Unfortunately I haven't found any @ the grocery store this week, which was very disappointing.

I've never seen these; they sound delicious!

Healthy Choice had a turkey w/ mashed potatoes dinner that tasted like Thanksgiving, but I think they discontinued it. I can't find it anywhere. I buy the asian potstickers meal pretty frequently. I'd like to know what's in the potstickers though - I can't figure out what it is. Tofu?

I like the Lean Cuisine pizzas and the sandwiches - they actually taste really good! LeanCuisine also makes a chicken/mushroom lasagna that is delish!

I'm not a big fan of SmartOnes - I think most of them taste gross. They don't have enough flavor for me, but once in a while I will find one I like.

My absolute favorite is the Lean Cuisine Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes. Like Sass000 I also eat frozen meals for lunch during the week so I've done a lot of research on this topic lol.

I think the Lean Cuisine we have here in Aust is different!

All your favs sounds so delish!

I love the Steam Cheese & Cracked Pepper Chicken Pasta and the Thai Red Chicken Curry that we have... always have a couple in the freezer in case I don't have leftovers/can't be bothered preparing lunch... :smile:

You know I just tried the Fajita spring rolls last week and was soooo impressed. I nuked them and they stayed crispy and yummy in the little cardboard pouch thingy.

I have also been digging the Lean cuisine steamfresh bag meals....Garlic chicken and Shanghai shrimp are my faves. Might try the potstickers next.

I bought the potsticker haven't tried it yet prob tomorrow, I will let you knw if it's good.

My absolute fave is the spinach artichoke panini.

I also like the little tortellinis and chicken margherita in the steam bag.

I ate this one today it was very very good!

I bought the eggroll one last week thinking it would be as good as the spring roll, since I can't find anymore spring rolls, and yeah uhg not so good.