What is your favorite Hermes Bag?

Followed by this one.......

30cm Rouge H Box Birkin with Gold. Because it holds everything, it's my favorite color besides black and I just think it's beautiful.

Attachments

• _MG_3223rouge1a.jpg
    _MG_3223rouge1a.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 105
Do you carry your fav alot Shopmom?

No, KB. I wish I could but my lifestyle just doesn't call for Croc Kelly to come out and play very much. I would though.....most definately......if I lived in a more cosmopolitan place. But this bag is so special and came to me in such a beautiful way that I will keep it always. And every time I do take her out and about, I always feel....wonderful!!!!

But I'm sure feeling the love for..............THIS ONE TOO!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T PICK JUST ONE!!!!!!!! :blink:

Attachments

• VertOlive2.jpg
    VertOlive2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 97
Well I don't have one yet, lol, but...

The Kelly and Bolide are tied with me! Bolide is a slight notch above I suppose because of easy access, but the Kelly is so refined and pretty.

The Plume is now up there too, and I do want to buy one eventually; I believe I'll go for a Chevre one in Turquoise at some point :graucho: I tried one on in that exact combo and loved it!

Milstream: If your head does spin around like Linda Blair's, and find you are no longer able to use your HAC or 35's, what will you do with them?:whistle: Sell them?:whistle:

OMG, luv2shophandbag, my SA at Hermes Alaska surprised me last weekend with a 35cm Chartreuse Clemence Birkin -- and I thought I'd had sensory overload before the weekend began. I may do a little weeding of my Hermes garden, since there's been a great deal of growth lately.

Remember that song, "if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with" -- My favorite seems to be the one I'm wearing on a given day. My new favorite is the Rouge H HAC, but now that the Chartreuse has arrived . . .