What is your favorite Hermes Bag?

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I'd love to know your absolute favorite bag (one that you currently own or have owned) and why. Please include style, leather, hw and size!

Mine is a Birkin--I know, shocking!!...still deciding which one!:shrugs:

Ooh, very very tough question. I'd have to say my 28 cm Buffalo Dalmation Kelly or my 35cm Bleu Saphir in Fjord. The first because it is unique and such a workhorse for me, and the second, because it was my very first order and the color just sings to me.

Greentea, Your bag is just gorgeous. I can see why it is a favorite!
orchids, I need to search around and see if I can find a picture where you posted those beauties.
thanks for sharing!

You know....

I :heart: my Barenia Picotin right now. ( I love Picotins in general...they're just fun bags). I can't stop touching it, buffing it, rubbing it down.....

MY BJ Kelly is special too, but this Picotin is a love affair with Barenia

While it shocks me to say this, my fave is my 25cm gold togo Birkin. It is really the perfect bag for me. I love the size, shape and versatility. But I also agree with QM - I adore the Picotin. It is the perfect casual bag.

Of course, nothing compares to a Kelly for sheer beauty and elegance. Or the Bolide and Plume for under-the-radar perfection. Gosh, I'm not very good at this, am I? LOL!!

While it shocks me to say this, my fave is my 25cm gold togo Birkin. It is really the perfect bag for me. I love the size, shape and versatility. But I also agree with QM - I adore the Picotin. It is the perfect casual bag.

Of course, nothing compares to a Kelly for sheer beauty and elegance. Or the Bolide and Plume for under-the-radar perfection. Gosh, I'm not very good at this, am I? LOL!!

No, you're not!!:P (Ps I feel the same about my Birkin--perfect size, shape,and so versatile--though mine is a wee bit larger than yours!)