What is the best 1st Chanel Bag?

I say go to the store and try a bunch on. For me, The One was definitely my red PST. I stop in at Chanel from time to time, but haven't made any purchases -- I love my little PST way too much!

I think you will know which Chanel is "you" when you find it. And you will love it. :heart:
Oooo, red PST sounds beautiful, I don't think I've ever seen one in red.

I'm in the same boat!! I just started looking at posts on the board and have gone to try out a few bags. I'd like something that's good for the work week, so I'll probably end up with a tote first and get a flap (probably reissue) in the future.

I've fallen in love with the Modern Chain e/w tote and the Pocket in the City tote. What's important to me is something that feels right on my body. I went in and didn't even look at flaps (to minimize distraction, lol), just focused on the totes. The GST is what I think most people would suggest first, but it just didn't excite me like the other two did. Of course that may change on my second visit ;)

Good question! I've been lurking around the subforum lately to get ideas for my own first Chanel. Mine varies alot, lol, one day I decide on the east west flap, the next I want a tote! :P Think of what you will use the bag for, and go to the store and check them out in person to see which one is perfect ;)