What is in and what is out

can't wait to see how the Denim backpacks would look like. hopefully it won't be a tiny little "cute" number. but a more robust and substantial piece fit for a man to carry as well. blue or black would be fine thanks :yes:

OMG how funny! haha, thats the stuff I typed! LOL.

Yeah totally come check out our Fall/Winter look book - that way you can check out the bags and how they look.

This July were getting those Monogram Messenger bags, and yeah August they're launching the new Denim back packs, plus 3-different accessories (no wallets) and yeah The Monogram Lockit Bags... also avail. in the Nomade leather (which I know is a fine leather, but not a fav. collection of mine.)

One more thing that was not in the look book.

Were launching a new color for The Damier pattern... its basically creame/blue (I can't describe the tone of it, its not dark, but its not light... in the middle I guess... haha... (I saw a picture of it, that was posted in the myspace forums) but yeah this new color for The Damier collection will launch this November! Not all the styles will be avail. in this new color.. I can only think of The Speedy right now, but yeah... I'm excited about this... I hope everyone will be too! I've been told its to be the Spring/Summer Damier...and of course the orig. Damier color will be the Fall/Winter...but of course you can wear it anytime...

Cheers.
Laurence (LV #058)

This is the info that John found from myspace... I'm still baffled how he got this info before I did, LOL... and my manager just came back from Canada from a managers meeting a few weeks ago... HAHA. (Thanks John though, hehe.)

"The Damier Azur, featuring the same honey-colored lining as the classic Damier, will launch during the cruise period as a permanent collection. Designed to be a fresher, more luminous take on its classic cousin, Damier Azur will debut worldwide in Louis Vuitton stores in November with a complete collection of leather goods.

Damier Azur will be offered in three iconic products: the Speedy, Keepall, and Noé. New handbags include the Saleya, a zippered tote, and the Pampelonne, a rope-handled beach tote. Several hard-framed pieces will be available as well, including the Boîte Flacons vanity case and the Coffrets à Merveilles trinket box. The Damier Azur will also be available for those seeking made-to-order hard suitcases or hat boxes. Five small leather good pieces, as well as sandals, flip flops, sunglasses, and whimsical accessories like hair cubes, will all be produced as well.

Exact prices could not be learned, but are estimated to be just slightly higher than the current Damier line, which ranges from $590 to $1, 740 for handbags and $150 to $560 for small leather goods. A separate ad campaignseparate from a series of visuals shot by Patrick Demarchelier on display at a recent resort showinghas been created for this launch."

ladyhz said:
I am waiting to see the Mono Lockit in person.:love:

Yeah totally come and visit - we do have them in stock right now... they don't officially launch till August 1st - so yeah coming up!

I know most associates probably won't show them, but I will at my store! haha.

We had a meeting today - and yeah were like "ooo" with The Nomade collection launching again... for sure we will let ALL customers know that "IT WILL SCRATCH VERY EASILY..." haha. We do have it in The Lockit bag, but dude I'm so scared to even take it out... HAHA.

maro888 said:
Thanks for sharing that great info

Oh your welcome - so far the people that I have showed The Lockit bags too are like "what the hell...." HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...and that wasn't in a good way.... so yeah, the best size out of all of them I would have to say is PM size of course...

mewlicious said:
My thoughts exactly. Black leather onatah sounds TDF! :tender:

Yeah its actually a super dark brown! I know in the look book it comes off as black - cause I initially thought it was black...but its a super dark brown...and the other color (which I'm curious about) is the "aubagene" color... (I think I spelt that wrong, haha auebagene, aubagene... something like that... haha.)

The Onatah coming out should be a hit this time around.

I can't tell you how many angry suede Onatah customers we got at the store showing that their denim rubbed on their suede bag...