What is in and what is out

Wow! Thanks for posting! So much stuff I want! And although previously I wasn't really into the mono mini, I might look and see if they have anything I want since it is being discontinued!

Guess I should start saving up for that black leather onatah. Although I've had a Damier speedy on my mind for a while now. Decisions, decisions.

Denimbaggy said:
There will be a collection that will be taking its place... "Mini Lin Collection."
Basically the fabric will be black, and of course the monogram logo will be in white... just looking at the picture, and what my manager found out at her training, it'll kind of similar to the materials used on the Trapeze bags

Aren't the Trapeze bags the first of the mini lin? I want one so bad!! I should put that on my list to get soon!! I like the look of the Trapeze.

Denimbaggy said:
That one particular line (the shiney ones - haha its late so forgive me I can't spell) but yeah as Karen had stated - all those bags will come out for the fall/winter collection.... - we know it'll have that patent leather deal, but won't be as structured as the Vernis collection - not for sure, but we'll see but yeah totally that is a go...

The manager at my LV said that the line was officially being called "Monogram Lumineux" something along those lines. Can't wait for pricing info on those!!

Do you have any idea on the pricing on Damier speedy? I've heard same as monogram, but then my SA said $720 for the 30 and then yet another SA said they would be way above $720, confusing but usually my SA is right.

Thank you for all the info, it's exciting. Plus it means I need to get to work to make some money to buy some new pieces!!

PS are they many fans of the mini monogram? I've just never been attracted to it honestly.

Thanks Denimbaggy for the great new info! It makes my mouth water just thinking about all the new lines and pieces. It makes me not want to wait! :nuts: :nuts:

Pursefanatic - I wasn't much of a fan of the mini mono UNTIL I saw the Josephine PM. For some reason, I'm just in :love: . However, I seem to only like that style. I like it b/c it's sporty looking and when I have kids, I can see myself using it as a diaper bag.

according to my friend he said the damier speedy's prices will be same as the Canvas one.....

here's the keepall pic....

Attachments

• DSC01113.jpg
    DSC01113.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 102
thanks for the info! i'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the damier speedy... but wondering how practical it'll be since i already have the mono speedy. =(

jasanna143 said:
Thanks Denimbaggy for the great new info! It makes my mouth water just thinking about all the new lines and pieces. It makes me not want to wait! :nuts: :nuts:

Pursefanatic - I wasn't much of a fan of the mini mono UNTIL I saw the Josephine PM. For some reason, I'm just in :love: . However, I seem to only like that style. I like it b/c it's sporty looking and when I have kids, I can see myself using it as a diaper bag.

Oh wait I forgot about the Josephine, I like the GM size, maybe I should get that one before it disappears !!

p10509150_ph_hero.jpg