What HH bag are you wearing today?

^^Do the sibs love their new bed, Moth?! I'm so out of it...

Tonight was a big step for me... I'm taking over a well-established poetry group at our county library. Big shoes to fill (a retiring colleague). Pretty nervous. Brought along the Harlequin Beatrice to carry handouts and poetry books, my Mosaique Coin Purse, Capri Glasses case (:heart:MissAngie!) and Lead Clutch Wallet :love:

picture.php

Hayden Harnett twofer today. I'm going to an event after work so I have the tote for my work clothes and the clutch for fun. I am blanking on the their names but one of you will know :smile:

Hey Jenni - Very cool! I'll bet you did great. The cat like the bed sometimes. Sometimes they like to go in it and sometimes they like to squash it flat.

sally - those look like great fun!

PiM - very nice!

MD -Love that clutch. and Erol! If they made an erol in charcoal I'd probably buy one.

Gawd. In the end I didn't go. I was excited but a series of events (friend in emergency, no sleep, long shift at a new and distant work site - 1 hour plus drive in each direction - I only have to do that once or twice a week but it was the same day as Chabon) and I decided that my health was a tad more important. So I missed out on him but I will live. AFter I made the decision to not go - I felt better and had a calm evening in pj's.

I did see Lynda Barry yesterday and she was fab.