What HH bag are you wearing today?

Trying to switch out bags more often & use some of my classics. So far this week I've worn the Yam Clara, the Marcel & today is Grey Tharpe; (accented by Atlantic Carryall & the red & brown floral/batik glasses case) With the future of HH looking so uncertain I'm appreciating my collection more than ever :tup:

Attachments

• IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_1244.jpg
    IMG_1244.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 200
Ooo, yam...I need more yam in my life-did the Havana ever come in Yam? Anyone? Anyone? Anyhow oops- tipsy @ my cousin's wedding in Boston for the Circe clutches' virgin outing(with me anyway) -with nails to match- and the Lee dress. I LOVE this dress! It's classy/cutting edge/& my main requirement: Comfortable ;) lots of compliments so far...

Attachments

• image-3305584188.jpg
    image-3305584188.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
You look fab! I wish I fit any of their dresses. What polish are you wearing?

Yes - the havana came in yam and a patent yam shine. I haven't owned any yam but maybe someone who has can comment on the differences.

Gorgeous!! :yahoo:

There are two versions of the "old school" yam, an older one which was a little on the light side and faded a bit, and a younger, darker one that ages beautifully. And then a few things came in Yam Shine, a wonderful toffee colored puffy glossed leather. But only a very few things, and some samples.

jewelz4208 said:
Ooo, yam...I need more yam in my life-did the Havana ever come in Yam? Anyone? Anyone? Anyhow oops- tipsy @ my cousin's wedding in Boston for the Circe clutches' virgin outing(with me anyway) -with nails to match- and the Lee dress. I LOVE this dress! It's classy/cutting edge/& my main requirement: Comfortable ;) lots of compliments so far...

Oh shizzzllleee. Jewelz, freakin HHot!

jewelz4208 said:

WoooooW!!! Smokin hawttt!!!