What have you Bought on ebay lately?

Ah, auction sniper . . . Sigh, my new best friend, but a warning - she's so good, she's dangerous! And that, is why I now have a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes, an LV epi wallet and a digital camera!

I bought a little calendar book thing to insert into the sky blue unleather binder I got at Wal-Mart, all part of my sincere but probably doomed-from-the-start effort to become Organized.

Ah, auction sniper . . . Sigh, my new best friend, but a warning - she's so good, she's dangerous! And that, is why I now have a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes, an LV epi wallet and a digital camera!

I know!!!! Actually, I did not know about auction sniper until recently, and I know that people really feel strongly about this - but hey I lost out before as well. Congrats on the purchases by the way.

So bec of auction sniper I have now a perfect pair of Strenesse Boots in Antik leather for a fraction of the price:yahoo:. Oh and great Prada heels and Louboutin flats.
Apart from that tons of stuff - and so far only got burnt twice with fake merchandise (first buy I ever did - of course - and a bag I got refunded for).

Esnipe ROCKS. I've been using it for almost two years now. So many unrealistic buyers/nutty bidders out there that I refuse to get into bidding wars. Also, how great is it knowing you don't have to camp out and wait for the auction end? Nothing like an auction ending on Ebay Germany at 3 AM Central to make your day. :biggrin:

What I've bought??? Nothing you guys'd want. *snicker*

A laptop.

More laptops for a Sony trade-in deal.

Lotsa vinyl (albums, that is), and that's about it. I've slowed way down. At the point where you have to buy STORAGE for your Ebay purchases, it's time to quit. When you have to UPGRADE to a larger storage unit, it's REALLY time to quit.

I made my first eBay purchase for quite a long time and bought this vintage Chloe cuff bracelet.

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing this design in Vogue, when I was a child and it's the first one I've seen on eBay; so I'm fairly confident it's authentic:

cef6_1.JPG
d515_1.JPG
d908_1.JPG

The seller has 100% positive feedback and seems very nice, but she's fairly new to eBay, so it could be considered a bit of a gamble.

We shall see...! :biggrin: