What have you Bought on ebay lately?

I've been ebay happy this month!
- Balenciaga First in Ink
- Stella McCartney Dragonfly sandals in seafoam (I've been wanting these forever now!! They came and they're so cute!!)
- Ron Herman Free City Hoodie
- Vita snakeskin bangle
- Hanky Panky Low-rise undies! (NEW!! NOT used!)

I just scored an authentic Chanel Caviar Jumbo Flap Bag. Took it to Saks Chanel dept. yesterday and they were fawning all over it. NOt perfect condition (from 1994 I believe) but a trip to ART BAG here in NYC should fix it right up. Here is the best part...paid only $400.00. Made an offer as soon as it came up and the seller took it. Similar style/year, pre-owned of course just went for over $800.00 so I think I did extremely well for a change.

Yesterday I won an autographed, first edition book by Billy Crystal called 700 Sundays. We just saw him here in Tempe and his show was incredible. Better than all the Broadway shows I've seen. Bought it for my daughter and I'm gonna TRY and hold it until her bday in July. TRY.

I've got this :heart:
a01f_1.jpg

I bought a cute Betsey Johnson pink La Femme bag and I do love it! I also bought a Rafe velvet/teal leather clutch and it is adorable!! I do love e-bay..............