What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Trying to be a member in good standing in the Pink Club. Switched out my red flower for a pink pom and charm.
I never found my iridescent Target chain, but I whined about it so much my 18 y.o. GDD bought one for me when I drove her and a friend of hers to Target yesterday. :lol: She said I was lucky because it was the last one. :ghi5:
View attachment 5989880
I'm totally having a pink and sparkle envy and pink withdrawal symptoms!
This combo is so me!!! And now you! And you and me!!💞💖💖

Trying to be a member in good standing in the Pink Club. Switched out my red flower for a pink pom and charm.
I never found my iridescent Target chain, but I whined about it so much my 18 y.o. GDD bought one for me when I drove her and a friend of hers to Target yesterday. :lol: She said I was lucky because it was the last one. :ghi5:
View attachment 5989880

This is so beautiful :heart:, almost too much for me, may need a pink fainting couch, :lol:. I want to use my iridescent chain soon as well.

This is so beautiful :heart:, almost too much for me, may need a pink fainting couch, :lol:. I want to use my iridescent chain soon as well.
:lol: Thanks Minda! Feel free to use my pink couch.

Pink Wednesday for me as well :smile:

View attachment 5989939
Beautiful! I received an email from Coach yesterday titled "Bags are better in Pink". The email included a few pretty pink bags. I'm looking forward to a pink summer. :smile:

:lol: Thanks Minda! Feel free to use my pink couch.

Beautiful! I received an email from Coach yesterday titled "Bags are better in Pink". The email included a few pretty pink bags. I'm looking forward to a pink summer. :smile:
I guess I am slacking and going to have to bust out one of my pink bags tomorrow before my membership is revoked.