What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Thank you! :flowers: The silly part is TRR only listed it as Very Good condition... It's at least Excellent, if not Pristine. Always a bit of a gamble with TRR descriptions. :shrugs:
It's weird, isn't it? That happened to me with a Balenciaga City in Mogano. TRR listed it as "very good", when in fact it was in pristine condition and never (or hardly) ever used. And I bought what looked to be a brand new Ferragamo Boxyz bag that still had plastic on all the hardware, which TRR listed in "very good" condition. I have no idea how they judge these things.

It's weird, isn't it? That happened to me with a Balenciaga City in Mogano. TRR listed it as "very good", when in fact it was in pristine condition and never (or hardly) ever used. And I bought what looked to be a brand new Ferragamo Boxyz bag that still had plastic on all the hardware, which TRR listed in "very good" condition. I have no idea how they judge these things.
Thank you! :flowers: The silly part is TRR only listed it as Very Good condition... It's at least Excellent, if not Pristine. Always a bit of a gamble with TRR descriptions. :shrugs:
I have not purchased from them bc I have heard a lot of bad things (I think several posts on TPF about them selling fakes?) but this is good to know. Definitely better than the opposite where you are expecting pristine and are disappointed. Sounds like you lucked out! Congrats on your new purchases!

I have not purchased from them bc I have heard a lot of bad things (I think several posts on TPF about them selling fakes?) but this is good to know. Definitely better than the opposite where you are expecting pristine and are disappointed. Sounds like you lucked out! Congrats on your new purchases!
Yep, lucked out. A few years I also got a couple pairs of sunglasses from TRR that were listed in Pristine condition, that were not Pristine at all. It's a gamble with TRR.