What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Bag of the day, or back to Fashionphile? Help me decide. I added my gold chain and tucked in the Gucci undetachable super long chain into the bag but will use the red leather shoulder pad as a top handle by connecting the D rings at the ends of the pad to the D rings inside the bag with my O rings. Gucci Rajah Suede Bucket Bag. Nervous about it being all suede.
I really think you should return it asap… so I can snatch it up! :roflmfao: This is a definite keeper. Wear her with joy!!!
I’m just realizing now that the new Gucci Blondie is literally a dupe of this Chanel. https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/wome...ucci-blondie-top-handle-bag-p-7444341IV0G1000
Everything old is new again!

My new Balenciaga City in Lagon that arrived yesterday. The leather is divine, and there is absolutely no fading at all. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 5986914
Wow, wow, wow!!!!

So pretty! Did you have something in this color already? I wonder how it compares to 2007 aquamarine and 2005 turquoise. I have the aquamarine. Comparing it to my screen, yours looks more blue.