What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Gorgeous bag and photo IM!
Is this a Tarjey(:biggrin:) strap? Or did it come with the bag?

Thanks SSSSSSM :smile:. It’s an Amazon strap. I am actually not going to use it again with this bag because it’s near impossible to remove it from the small metal thingy where I hooked it. It was a tight fit when I put it on but I nearly injured myself :lol: trying to remove it tonight. I will just use the matching leather strap from now on.

I went online and bought 6 straps from them. :lol: I hope they work out. Thanks for the referral!

Gorgeous! I love these summery totes but don’t know how I could carry / pull off one without looking like I’m grocery shopping. Do you have an organizer in the bag or? Please share tips!

I love these bags and this color is gorgeous!

What a beauty! I just snapped up the gold version and am loving it!
I bought all the straps too but haven't really used. I love seeing how everyone else uses though

No organizer, I only used this bag once and threw in it an extra pair of shoes, laptop and charger, a sweater, water bottle and another smaller purse (dior mini miss caro) which had my essentials in it (credit cards, sanitizer, and car key).

Thank you and thank you again
Have not seen the Prada monochrome saffiano in gold - do you have pics? All your handbags are snazzy!