What do you think of Lana Marks

I started the thread and would never have thought that a Lana Marks representative would have responded. Since you're here, I just thought i would ask why your marketing is so stodgy. I work with lots of high end brands and i can't figure out why you guys aren't putting your story out there. The product has a lot more to say than what stars wear it.

Even among these folks who are very knowledgeable about high end bags, few know of about yours.

Maybe they like being more exclusive.
Many high end designers you are paying for the marketing.

That's what im thinking.
Most people don't know of her. She is very well known in "society circles." Her bags are amazing. I can see wanting Hermes but to put down the quality you prob don't know her bags.

Agree!
She is from South Africa originally.
I prefer variety in life as well as my purses. For those that do, please take a look at what she offers.

Lana Marks handbags are crafted from the same exotic leathers that Hermes uses, center cut Grade-A Alligator. We're the only two companies in the world who have first pick when it comes to American Alligator, the Rolls Royce of exotic leathers.

While they use old fashioned French craftsmanship, we use only the most modern Italian interior structuring, meaning that our handbags weigh roughly 1/3 the weight of any other bag. All of our handbags are handcrafted by Italian artisans, and cost roughly 1/3 the price of any Hermes exotic handbags.

Welcome to the forums! :welcome:

Sorry denial if i offend you. I wish to comment that this thread should not be here in 1st place. There's Handbags & Purses forum where you can post and talk everything about Lana Marks. Yes, you're comparing Lana Marks crocs and Hermes crocs. so shouldn't it be eligible for this forum? well, from your first post, you already state clearly you will choose lana marks crocs over hermes crocs. i assume you will be defending yourself but you should remind yourself, this is a hermes forum where you're mingling with hardcore hermes fans. whatever you say won't wayward anyone here. btw, everyone has their own opinions and are open to voice theirs out. do remember, no argument. or else, might as well this thread is closed down which is up to mods and vlad.

i'm not buying hermes croc because of the quality only>(all branded bags are in good quality, imo), the time taken, the story, the individual craftsman producing your birkin, the history of hermes, sums up influencing me to buy hermes croc birkin only.:smile: only lm bags appeals me is the cleopatra clutches=expensive and useless since i'm not walking down the red carpet, hehe:roflmfao:. i can use that money to buy for myself a nice necklace or paved diamond hermes rouge vif croc kelly/paved diamond hermes poudre croc kelly elan.:love: