What do you think of Lana Marks

Nope. Hermes all the way.

You should see my vintage Havanne Porosus Croc Kelly, Denial. It's from the late 50's and an absolute head-turner. I just don't think Lana can go the distance.....

Ditto for me and my croc kelly.

I also like the idea that Hermes offers more than a lifetime of service options for their bags, an entire infrastructure in place to stand behind their products. For the amount of money you'd spend on a croc bag, I'd say that's really getting your money's worth.

have been to her store many times, even have a croc wallet... no THAT CAN NOT compare to Hermes... NOPE! she is fine if you just want "lesser" exotic, designer " bags.

For some reason, I thought Lana Marks was a British maker? Or maybe that's just because I remember first learning about her after Princess Diana was photographed carrying her bags.

I know there used to be a LM store in Colorado; I went and checked out the bags more than once. I've never been impressed with either the quality of the materials or the craftsmanship.

There is a LM store on Madison Ave, and the bags used to be sold at BG, I know she did design a bag for princess Diana, but I am not crazy about the actual designs...the colors are nice though. And I have no idea if she is American or not.