What do you do to fund your purse collection?

I do the buy sell thing. I will buy a few bags and carry them. Then when I want a new bag I sell the ones that I fele I can part with and buy new ones! I have a few up on eBay right now so that I can get a new one. Oh and I also use Christmas and birthday money as well to buy bags. Sometimes if I find a lot of things I around the house I sell them too so I can buy bags!

Well, here is my line of reasoning....my husband bought a new toy (an offshore fishing boat) for about $100,000, plus there is the expense of
maintaining etc. Now, what is $2000.00 for a purse twice a year for my
entertainment?! He cant argue with that, lol!!!

Well, here is my line of reasoning...my husband just bought himself a new toy (a sport fishing boat costing about 100,000 not to mention maintenance per year) so....what is
2000.00 twice a year for a great handbag for my entertainment?! He cant argue with that, lol!

Personally, I try to find bags that may look expensive but are not necessarily bank breakers. I am the anti-label bag purchaser, and because of this, I normally try to go off the beaten path to find bags. I found a website for purses called stitchmiami.com. I ordered a bag from them called "Lee" and after receiving it, I immediately ordered 3 more different bags from the site. They are great looking bags, but best of all, I bought 4 of them for a fraction of the price of 1 designer bag!!!!:yahoo:

I am also a full time college student who doesnt work and I still live at home. I have been collecting handbags since I was about 16 and it has been a LONG process lol! For almost every birthday/xmas I ask for a bag and the rest have just been saved for. I long for the days when I am OUT of college and can fund my addiction better! I also cant way until I can afford nicer brands like LV, Chanel, balenciaga, etc. I mostly stick to mid range brands- Kooba, bulga, tano, etc- and every purse I have bought has been on sale (just about).