what "correction" you wish on any celine bag?

You ARE lucky. When the luggages came out, I only had eyes for the box bags. I also prefer the look of the shorter handles in your (great) photos. I have been waiting (and hoping!) they re-release this one. You'll probably tell me you own this one that I love: :smile:

Hah, no mine is not the bi-material version. I would consider it all black but with 3 variations of black leather (textured/smooth/pebbled on the wings)... Well, when the Luggage came out, I was more caught up with the Cabas...

cotonblanc said:
Hah, no mine is not the bi-material version. I would consider it all black but with 3 variations of black leather (textured/smooth/pebbled on the wings)... Well, when the Luggage came out, I was more caught up with the Cabas...

Yes, I also loved (and still adore) the minimal perfection of the cabas. My first two Celibe bags were a box and a cabas. Your 2010 luggage does sound like perfection though!

Back to 'topic' as we're discussing Cabas totes: wd love it if the bottom had more reinforcement...

Please make a Phantom in the micro size!

Interesting but I shudder at the thought. Sorry to all fans of the Micro. I just find the in-between sizes a little awkward given the facial structure of the bag. :roflmfao: One in a Nano size would be extremely adorable though. Literally it will look like a small bat! :rochard::jammin:

Yes, I also loved (and still adore) the minimal perfection of the cabas. My first two Celibe bags were a box and a cabas. Your 2010 luggage does sound like perfection though!

Back to 'topic' as we're discussing Cabas totes: wd love it if the bottom had more reinforcement...

I have resolved the issue of the sagging Cabas just by custom hard board insert. Works wonders.

cotonblanc said:
I have resolved the issue of the sagging Cabas just by custom hard board insert. Works wonders.

I figured something like that would work. The logic of a retail shopping bag: rigidity on the bottom (usually a rectangular piece of cardboard there) is key to the sharpness of the form, otherwise it sags...I may try to follow your lead!

cotonblanc said:
Interesting but I shudder at the thought. Sorry to all fans of the Micro. I just find the in-between sizes a little awkward given the facial structure of the bag. :roflmfao: One in a Nano size would be extremely adorable though. Literally it will look like a small bat! :rochard::jammin:

Heh, I used to feel the same way! but ... after seeing many micros I got used to it and now I think the smooth micro proportions look more "correct" than the mini ... I even bought one :smile: I'd love a micro phantom :smile:

i wish the phantom had longer straps (not liking the shape of the shoulder luggage) and that the bottom of the bag isn't too wide (10"). I wish they made it 6".

I'm very happy with my SS 2012 small trapeze though.

ditto on micro having a detachable shoulder strap.

longer shoulder drop also on the north/south zippered cabas.

Ooh I like this topic!
I vote for:
- suede lining and detachable strap on all Trios
- I second cotonblanc's request for lambskin (or other non-fake) lining on the gusset Cabas
- more bright colors!

On a side note, I wish Céline made a minimalist shoulder tote that is sturdy enough to carry a laptop computer. The shoulder Luggage is pretty close, but I can't get past the robot face and am tired of how played out the Luggage is in general.