what "correction" you wish on any celine bag?

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
let me start first :

1. celine phantom
i wish the bag depth is not too wide if that makes sense, maybe about the same depth like the luggage
21132_Barneys_Gift_68_153_v2-781x1024.jpg

2. celine triptyque
i wish this bag comes in mini size
012-9.jpg

3. celine box
i wish this bag comes with an outer back pocket for quick access
and i wish the strap placement and structure doesn't make the sides go up when it's filled with heavy stuff like in this picture, i do like the hardware on the outer side of the shoulder bag that's more like the hermes constance to prevent this happening, but somehow i love how the box now is very clean with less hardware too
Le-21eme-Arrondissement-Candice-Lake-Mercedes-Benz-New-York-Fashion-Week-New-York-City-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog.jpg

4. celine trapeze
also i wish when the clasp is not closed doesn't leave the bag hanging like in the picture
btw this hanging when not closed happens to on the box that i wish doesn't happen
tumblr_lxthua79Nk1qzn2gv.jpg

tumblr_m3batg6WY41qa1vjco1_1280.jpg

5. celine shoulder bag
i wish this bag have another size in the box proportion that is as wide as this one.
white_shoulderbag.jpg

Is the triptyque still around? I thought it had been discontinued :crybaby:

I wish the handles on the Trapeze weren't on the flap of the bag. I think it would be far more practical if they were placed elsewhere. When the bag is filled it puts too much stress on that little clasp.

Luxx oh i don't know that it's not a regular collection :sad: no wonder i haven't seen it around in the boutique for some time

yes i agree on the placement of the trapeze handle, i had this same problem with the YSL mise two which was one of the reason i sold it, also on the proenza schouler PS1

let me start first :

1. celine phantom
i wish the bag depth is not too wide if that makes sense, maybe about the same depth like the luggage
21132_Barneys_Gift_68_153_v2-781x1024.jpg

2. celine triptyque
012-9.jpg

3. celine box
i wish this bag comes with an outer back pocket for quick access
and i wish the strap placement and structure doesn't make the sides go up when it's filled with heavy stuff like in this picture, i do like the hardware on the outer side of the shoulder bag that's more like the hermes constance to prevent this happening, but somehow i love how the box now is very clean with less hardware too
Le-21eme-Arrondissement-Candice-Lake-Mercedes-Benz-New-York-Fashion-Week-New-York-City-Street-Style-Fashion-Blog.jpg

4. celine trapeze
also i wish when the clasp is not closed doesn't leave the bag hanging like in the picture
btw this hanging when not closed happens to on the box that i wish doesn't happen
tumblr_lxthua79Nk1qzn2gv.jpg

tumblr_m3batg6WY41qa1vjco1_1280.jpg

5. celine shoulder bag
i wish this bag have another size in the box proportion that is as wide as this one.
white_shoulderbag.jpg
I also agree about the Trapeze hanging when left unclasped. I hardly ever zip my bags since I'm too impatient to go through the whole zipping/unzipping process when I need quick access to my stuff. That's one of the reasons I haven't purchased a trapeze yet. I love the design but which it could be left unclasped without the slouchy, hanging look!