What Colour Nail Polish Are You Wearing ?

i just bought one of the new princess collection opi's and it's so pretty!! it's called princesses rule...it's sparkley and pink and i'm in love. hehe. it's on my tips AND toes...and i never wear pale colors on my toes! :smile:

thought i'd share.

I have a lovely hot pink/fuschia on my toes at the moment. Nothing on my fingers. Gonna get a french manicure this week. I never get colors on the fingers, always afraid of chipping.

ilzabet said:
i just bought one of the new princess collection opi's and it's so pretty!! it's called princesses rule...it's sparkley and pink and i'm in love. hehe. it's on my tips AND toes...and i never wear pale colors on my toes! :smile:

thought i'd share.

that's why I'm wearing now.:roflmfao:

Sunshine said:
OPI Cajun Shrimp on toes, clear on hands...I also have super white tips, it looks like I have a french all the time!

My daughter bought the cajun shrimp on Monday and she is wearing that now. It looks good on her when she plays with her all-male baseball team! :biggrin:

Sally Hansen's clear "Hard As Nails" because I finally got rid of my acrylic nails and cut them short. I love it, but my nails are really weak right now.

Essie "lily" on my toes; clear on my fingers.

I have this thing about no matching colors for finger and toe polish - is that wierd? :shame: Coordinated is good - just not matching.