What color Coach snow boots?

• Black/White

• Pink/Khaki

• Other Color- tell me!

Results are only viewable after voting.

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
I want the Marian boots for snow boots sine I have NONE!

And was trying to decide on a color-

I am getting them off eBay- (unless someone knows where they are for cheaper than @ $160?)

Black/White

ac7f_1.JPG

Pink/Khaki

6f58_1.JPG

Or other color?

Thanks!

Also, how do sizes run for these boots? Does anyone know?

I think I would be a 9.5?

I just purchased these in black at the Coach store for $109 (or maybe $119?) on clearance. Call Coach and ask if they have any left??

I usually wear a 9.5 or 10, but I purchased a 9. I think they run a little big.

Does anyone else have these? Do they know how they hold up in the snow?
Are they waterproof?
Does the fabric stay nice looking in the weather?

For mine, which is just slightly diff. than your style, I got my true size, which is a 7. I just wear thick socks, but I definitely could have taken a 6.5 I think.

Well so, I bid on a pair of the pink ones in a size 9. I got desperate and didn't want to wait to try to find them in stores...

We'll see if I win.

Kinda expensive--- $166. Ah well. They better last long.

stupid iphone

If you are a pink girl...

I have a picture of the pink ones somewhere on here. I wear the brown ones all the time and rarely wear the other two. BUT that is because I wear a lot of brown and usually carry a brown purse. I must admit, I LOVE the way the black ones look. Very eye catching.

I can post pics for you tomorrow.

BTW- water resistant, but I don't think water proof. I wear them in solid snow, but not slush. I wear 7.5-8 and bought an eight. They are also warm if you live somewhere cold.

I have them in black/black!!! i m usually a 10 or 11 in coach shoes and i got a 9... its a bit snug but it was the last one lol! the pink/khaki is cuteerrrrrr

for real trust me u wanna get a 9 or 8.5 if u can... they are super huge

I would highly recommend getting 1/2 size or full size smaller- they run big!

Also, $166 is a bit steep- I may be mistaken, but if you call Coach won't they see if they have any at ANY of their stores and ship them to you?

Like, I said, I purchased them at the Coach downtown Chicago for $109 on clearance.
They had quite a few left in black and in brown- none with the pink laces though.