What color Coach snow boots?

?

What color Coach snow boots?

1. Black/White

2. Pink/Khaki

3. Other Color- tell me!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I want the Marian boots for snow boots sine I have NONE!

And was trying to decide on a color-

I am getting them off eBay- (unless someone knows where they are for cheaper than @ $160?)

Black/White

[​IMG]

Pink/Khaki

[​IMG]

Or other color?

Thanks!

Also, how do sizes run for these boots? Does anyone know?

I think I would be a 9.5?

2. i don't have these boots, but i personally like the black/gray ones... really pretty!

3. I just purchased these in black at the Coach store for $109 (or maybe $119?) on clearance. Call Coach and ask if they have any left??

I usually wear a 9.5 or 10, but I purchased a 9. I think they run a little big.

Does anyone else have these? Do they know how they hold up in the snow?
    Are they waterproof?
    Does the fabric stay nice looking in the weather?

4. I have the Mariettes, and they run a tad big.

5. If they run a bit big, I think I'll be ok with a 9.5?

I usually wear either a 9 or 9.5 OR 10 depending on the shoe... Dumb shoes!

6. For mine, which is just slightly diff. than your style, I got my true size, which is a 7. I just wear thick socks, but I definitely could have taken a 6.5 I think.

7. dillards and macy usually has these on sale cheaper...or at least they had

8. I have both you are looking at and brown. The black ones REALLY pop, but if you are a ok girl they are fab.

I didn't see them on sale at Macys recently.

9. Well so, I bid on a pair of the pink ones in a size 9. I got desperate and didn't want to wait to try to find them in stores...

We'll see if I win.

Kinda expensive--- $166. Ah well. They better last long.

10. What's an "ok girl"? LOL I'm confused...

Do you have pictures of your anywhere?

11. stupid iphone

If you are a pink girl...

I have a picture of the pink ones somewhere on here. I wear the brown ones all the time and rarely wear the other two. BUT that is because I wear a lot of brown and usually carry a brown purse. I must admit, I LOVE the way the black ones look. Very eye catching.

I can post pics for you tomorrow.

BTW- water resistant, but I don't think water proof. I wear them in solid snow, but not slush. I wear 7.5-8 and bought an eight. They are also warm if you live somewhere cold.

12. Hmm maybe I should have gotten the black! LOL

Or brown... I usualyl carry my Mono LV or Leigh which is chocolate!

Ah well...

13. I have them in black/black!!! i m usually a 10 or 11 in coach shoes and i got a 9... its a bit snug but it was the last one lol! the pink/khaki is cuteerrrrrr

for real trust me u wanna get a 9 or 8.5 if u can... they are super huge

14. I love them in pink.

15. I would highly recommend getting 1/2 size or full size smaller- they run big!

Also, $166 is a bit steep- I may be mistaken, but if you call Coach won't they see if they have any at ANY of their stores and ship them to you?

Like, I said, I purchased them at the Coach downtown Chicago for $109 on clearance.
    They had quite a few left in black and in brown- none with the pink laces though.