What boots are these?

Noegirl05

:love:
Feb 4, 2007
Does anyone know what boots these are? Are they still available?

187.jpg

The boots with the platform are the "Garibaldi Zeppa" (the holy grail of CL boots, as made famous by Ashley Olsen & Xtina) and the "Bourge Zeppa" (also a great great boot if you can get it in black calf leather). Xtina has both the "Bourge" (as pictured above) and the "Garibaldi Zeppa" (the round-toe, Bruges-shaped platform knee-high boot).

Noegirl - the bourge is currently available at Saks and BG in NY. I just recently picked up a pair and tried on 3 different sizes so I know that 8 - 9 size range is still available. If the Saks in NY doesn't have them, they can locate a pair for you. They have them in black and an espresso brown, I prefer the brown color. They are classic and beautiful, and extremely comfy!

I should also add that the CL boutique in the Meatpacking district also has them in black. I believe they are $1325. I am sure that after the holidays they will be marked down. I got a pair of Bourges boots in a luggage/orange color from last year that were marked down 40%.

I sized up one full size but that is mainly because of my calfs, I have big calfs so I need the extra room in the shaft.
When they get marked down, they will get marked down at each Saks. Not sure if NM has them because I don't shop there, but BG has them but that is only one store. My recommendation is to get them a few days before Christmas, this way once they get marked down, you can just get a price adjustment. But confirm this with an SA so you don't end up paying full price.
That's what I do with all the purchases I make that are late in the season and I know are about to go on sale, if you wait until the actual sale or pre-sale starts, they will likely be all gone at that point.