What boots are these?

I have the bourge boot that I bought last year. They are one of the few CLs that I got in my true US size -- a 7.5. However, I don't wear socks with mine, just tights. I would recommend sizing up if you plan to wear anything thicker than hose or tights with them.

You should be able to tell you Saks SA the name of the boot. My SA there is very knowledgable with the syle names, and he will look them up if he doesn't recall the name.

I saw them at Las Vegas Saks like two weeks ago but they said they sent most of their inventory down to BH because of a signing. I ordered my from the Louboutin store in NY. Actually I think both stores had them in stock at one point. I got them TTS but 1/2 would also be ok too I think.

I have the Bourge Style in black calf. This years style is the Pretty woman. I have both. I am a US 8 as well, and I wear a 38.5 in these. You can find the black calf on eBay occasionally. I have average calves (in shape, but not muscular or anything) and these fit like a glove to my leg. That is the best part of the Bourge. They are made from a single piece of leather, so there are no seams. (That is the main difference to me from the Pretty Woman style.) I also have the Alta Ariella style from '07 Fall and it has the platform as well. It looks like it has a very high heel, but because of the hidden paltform, they are actually fairly eaesy to walk in.

Did you get a pair this year?

Caroline