What bags are popular in your Country?

I'm in South Korea (Seoul, to be more exact) and I see TONS of LV and Gucci. Most of them are fakes, though. I also see a lot of Bbags and Fendi. Again, most of this stuff is fake. Coach is also relatively popular here. Koreans are all about image, so they LOVE the logo bags.

DC- Coach and LV. Almost everymall in the metro area has a Coach store and theyre all packed always. Teens, middle age, and older women all wear them. LV is universal! ALOT of fakes because in any big city there is the spot where all the knock offs are sold... BAD ones. But there are 2 LV stores and 2 LV counters in the area so that may help with the saturation. I see Chanel from time to time in VA and Balenciaga once in awhile (horrible fakes all too often).

The usual suspects: LV and Gucci are carried everywhere in the streets, fake or genuine. In second place I can think of will be Coach which is hot in Asia especially amongst the Japanese. To a lesser extent Fendi, Tods, Prada, Miu Miu, Chanel, Celine, Loewe, Burberry and Burberry Blue Label, Agnes B totes, Longchamp Le Pilage. Those brands that have dropped out of favour: Ferragamo, Christian Dior so I think they survived mainly due to tourist purchases. So far I've not seen any Belen Echandia, Rebecca Minkoff (But thanks to this forum, it is catching up as the only stockist in my country is ordering them due to some demand as she claimed), Jimmy Choo.

The usual suspects: LV and Gucci are carried everywhere in the streets, fake or genuine. In second place I can think of will be Coach which is hot in Asia especially amongst the Japanese. To a lesser extent Fendi, Tods, Prada, Miu Miu, Chanel, Celine, Loewe, Burberry and Burberry Blue Label, Agnes B totes, Longchamp Le Pilage. Those brands that have dropped out of favour: Ferragamo, Christian Dior so I think they survived mainly due to tourist purchases. So far I've not seen any Belen Echandia, Rebecca Minkoff (But thanks to this forum, it is catching up as the only stockist in my country is ordering them due to some demand as she claimed), Jimmy Choo.

Off topic. Can u share with me the name of the stockist carrying Rebecca Minkoff in Singapore? Last Fri I saw a lady carrying a MA mini at Tangs n thought maybe she bought it online.

Hawaii -- a lot of girls my age like fake Chanel Cambons (though I usually see a few w/real ones), some carry Gucci, a lot carry Coach. Practically most older women carry LV.

Off topic. Can u share with me the name of the stockist carrying Rebecca Minkoff in Singapore? Last Fri I saw a lady carrying a MA mini at Tangs n thought maybe she bought it online.

Hi, are you from Singapore too? Well, it's Quintessential at Pacific Plaza 2nd level. You'll see it when you take the escalator up. I've not received any calls from the owner so I reckon the stocks have not arrived yet. But I saw over at Charles&Keith that there's a few knockoffs on sale! I also saw a lady carrying the C&K basket weave pattern and I was like OMG! :wtf:The 'fakes' have arrived before the real ones!!:tdown:

In Toronto (and it's surrounding areas) it depends on the region. Around where I live, I see quite a bit of COACH. When I am mid-town - I see a lot of LV. Downtown areas - CHANEL, LVs, Balenciaga. I have seen a couple of Hermes bags as well. And, of course, fakes galore pretty much everywhere you go.:throwup: