What bags are popular in your Country?

I see the same thing in both Taiwan and California: LV and Gucci.

I agree with the OP... each time I visited Hong Kong, I was overwhelmed with all the Gucci bags I saw! :P

In Macau, I didn't see ANY designer bags at all except for my own LVs I brought with me. It was almost 40 degrees Celsius in that time.. :sweatdrop:

Well walking around my hometown of London on Sunday I saw 4 Mulberrys - not including my own!! I also see quite a lot of Marc Jacobs , Fendi and Chloe around places such as Soho and Hoxton/Shoreditch though I expect if I lived over in Chelsea (after I won the lottery obviously!!) it would be more classic labels such as Chanel. I see a lot of LV too but i'm never sure wether they are fakes or not...

In Belgium we have a lot of:
fake: gucci, lv, a bit dior
real: gucci, lv, delvaux (it's from belgium so ...), longchamp, occasionally a dior, prada, balenciaga, chanel, chloe or marc jacobs.

especially the huge amount of very fake bags makes me sick and angry! :cursing:

in Sweden: lots and lots of inspired bags... But also Mulberry, LV, Gucci and lately some Coach. Once or twice I have spotted a Paddy. But the vast majority carry no-brand bags, inspired or not.

I am now visiting in Taiwan and in the department stores I am overwhelmed with the choices. Almost every major brand has a boutique all in the same building: LV, Chanel, Hermes, Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Prada & Miu Miu, Botega Veneta, Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Ferragamo, Celine, Furla, Coach and more. Oddly I have not seen locally in this town any YSL, Chloe, Balenciaga, Mulberry, Longchamps, Valentino, Kooba. Darn it on the Chloe - although there are three boutiques in the capital city of Taipei. The prices are exorbitantly high - much higher than in the states and when I point this out it never fails to crack up th SA's! Everybody carries a knock off of or a real LV or Gucci. I did see a fake Paddy with a tiny little lock propped up on a display in the shoe department!

In my hometown in the center of the USA it is strictly Coach baby! So many of the young gal fashionistas carry LV totes - real or not.

I live in Tokyo, I would say it is
LV (EXTREMELY popular)
Gucci/Coach
and a little bit of everything else here and there
Burberry and Fendi scarfs are extremely popular too

I agree with Bakaneko about pretty much every other person has branded items. There are also some fakes too of course but not nearly as many as in other major fashion capitals.