What bag do you own that you NEVER see anyone with?

January-Jones-Mad-Men-carrying-Coach-Kristin-Embossed-Exotic-Drawstring-Large-Hob-1.jpg

Kristin exotic hobo

Coach_14773_New_Kristin_Embossed_Exotic_Drawstring_Large_Hobo_original_img_1313736748_680_.jpg

This bag is TO DIE FOR! What season is this from?

I have never seen anyone carry ink croc embossed Maggie. Black, sure, but never ink. I've only worn a couple of times as she gets a bit heavy for me, but whenever I do, it's love.

16l00mx.jpg

I never see people with any of my bags around here. Probably, being a college town, I only see siggy prints, and I'm a vintage leather carrying gal.

I'm a vintage carrying gal too, and mostly see siggy stuff around. My favourite, at the moment, is the simple Basic Bag... I know, not fancy but I LOVE the colour and the leather is so thick and yummy, even when it's 30+years like this one is...
P1010492.jpg

P1010493.jpg

I hope the pics worked, not too smooth at the tech part of PF yet...

So far, Ive never seen anyone with an audrey patent cinched tote. I have seen an older audrey, (before I started buying coach), Its like a cream white with 4 lg c's with snake like trim!!!!

Legacy patent peyton. I still have not seen one person rocking this in real life. I normally bling mine out with a brass charm to match the hardware and a black and white zebra/leopard ponytail scarve. I get compliments every time with amazement it's a Coach bag.

I have a black siggy Ashley carryall that I have seen in many a color, but not black...

Then, today, I was serving this couple, and I saw the girl had my bag...But so abused. I was horrified.

However, I haven't seen anyone around here with any of my other bags. It's usually hippies, wristlets, or Foaches.