What bag do you own that you NEVER see anyone with?

I've never seen anyone with a bag I have, I mean yeah I've seen Sophias, but not in the colors I have, mostly just see siggy.
Haven't seen a Willis on anyone yet. I'm sure that'll change, they're the best! But then again, they don't scream "COACH", which a lotta people seem to like their bags to do...

I've seen ladies carrying my Teal Ashley and my Scarf Print Maggie, but other than that - nada! Weird, considering how many outlets we have access to...

picture.php

My pinnacle Allie

i havent seen anyone with poppy tartan bella

I also have the Poppy Tartan Bella and the Chelsea Flagship Tote in caramel But.....I have never seen (or known, until now) anyone with them.

Wow, I'm with alot of you. I haven't seen most of my bags on others: that is the way I like it!!! Here are a few I can think of right now......

* Red Patent embossed Madeline (bag is REALLY pretty, but NOT of my favorite styles)
* Gray/Tangelo Willis (LOVE! FAVORITE)
* Inlaid Patent Tote (black/white C's). Can't think of the name! (Carrying today, LOVE!)
* Sabrina in gray/lime green signature (bag is REALLY pretty, but NOT of my favorite styles)
* Ergo Tote in pond patent
* Bleeker duffle in denim with embossed leather flowers. (One of my favorites, but smaller than I like.)

Last edited:
I don't have anything spectacular or rare...a black leather Kristin satchel, a Poppy Whipstitch, a Poppy Madras Groovy and a Black OP art Maggie... And have never seen someone with any of those. 99% of what I see around here is MFF Siggy pieces.

Locally I rarely see anyone carrying duplicates of what I own, but the least likely would be my Legacy LUCI and my snakeskin cinch bag. (Can't remember the name!)

Oh, and also raisin LEIGH!!!!

Attachments

• clegacyluci.jpg
    clegacyluci.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 457
  • 17019_svlb_a0.jpg
    17019_svlb_a0.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 468
I have the purple Hailey with silver hardware, I have never seen someone with it. I only see it with gold hardware, I don't even think I've seen it on ebay, its always gold. If I hadn't bought it at the FP I would think it was a fake LoL

LunaLove said:
I have the purple Hailey with silver hardware, I have never seen someone with it. I only see it with gold hardware, I don't even think I've seen it on ebay, its always gold. If I hadn't bought it at the FP I would think it was a fake LoL

That sounds nice! Do u have a picture? What's the style #?