What are your purse purchasing plans for 2008? Here's mine.. now share yours!

I am aiming for a black patented flap in med...I want it for Christmas but I will shot for Feb. I also want a Flower Camellia brooch(SATC/Carrie)

Other designers: I am feening on a ferragamo signature bow belt and Hermes Twilly

My 'ban' allows me 4 Chanels a year so ... I am hoping for flaps in beige, pink or blush, red (one can always hope and pray) and I would like the purple flap but I don't think DH would go for that color ... so we shall see - so far nothing is screaming 'BUY ME' - as far as other designers, haven't even looked - but I will check out Prada, Fendi and LV.

Ugh i'm not looking forward to 2008 because i'll most likely to attain a house mortgage by then, meaning less money for luxury goods :tdown: But you never know, a money tree might magically appear :angel:

Here's my :heart:Chanel:heart: wishlist:

Dark white hybrid flap with new chain
Red reissue flap 227
Beige/black ballerina flats

I am awaiting the purple metallic reissue. If I don't like it or can't get it, then I will get a white timeless clutch and either a m/l flap or an e-w flap. I also would like a LV damier speedy 30 and a bal city in the 07 tomato red ifit is still available when I can get it.

Hmm, well I have a lot of flaps and reissues, so I will only buy those that add something special to my collection, and are truly standout.:love: For me, that has the potential to be the following:

-Metallic purple 227 reissue (I've been dying for a purple flap, and would still buy my HG violet caviar medium or e/w in a heartbeat)! :girlsigh:
-Yellow (if the color is pretty!) medium caviar flap with silver h/w (I'm hoping it has silver h/w and not gold)!

Also, I'm looking forward to seeing (not necessarily buying, but you never know hehe) the pewter reissue, blue reissue (if it is the royal blue I've heard about, I might have to have it), red reissue, green reissue, and salmon classic flap.

-Possible purchase - Cerf tote, and/or Diamond stitch tote. :smile: Also, if I found any gorgeous black/white or black/grey pearls, I'd be done with Chanel pearls forever. ;)

Other designers... hmmm, I buy too much clothing and other accessories haha, so I probably won't be looking at other bags... maybe the Bal bubblegum Twiggy I'm down for, and possibly a bright yellow First. ;)

I need one more bag to complete my collection, well two really if you count that holy grail i.e. the rare red classic lambskin flap. Other than the red I only need a Brown Jumbo lambskin Classic Flap to complete my collection. Then I'll have a bag in every color to match every conceivable outfit, season or occassion. So 2 bags in 2008 then TOTAL purse ban!

Ohhh wow haha, I totally forgot about another flap that I really, really would love to own, and am hoping to purchase... not sure if it will be released in the spring (I don't think so, ahh), but:

Dark brown caviar Jumbo flap with silver h/w (I already have a medium, but I just love the roominess of the Jumbo)! :love:

Hmm, and maybe a Beige caviar Jumbo with silver h/w! ;)

Here is my 2008 purchasin plans:
- Chanel J12 Watch
- Chanel Purple Reissue 227
- Chanel Red Caviar Medium/Large or Jumbo Flap
- Chanel Purple Caviar Medium/Large Flap
- Chanel 2005 Anniversary Grey Reissue 227
- Chanel Tweed Jacket
- Vuitton Murakami Neverfull Tote GM
- Hermes JPG Chocolate Brown or Black

How to budget them:
- Selling some of my designer bags/clothings that i don't use/wear to fund my 2008 purchasin plans
- Paying off my debts
- only buy if i really WANT it and reconsider the price before buyin it
- Try not to be implusive since it's a bad habit for me
- DH agrees to buy one chanel bag yearly for me
- If possible get funds from DH and get his liking shld i see something

There is so much I want from previous seasons that I hope 2008 brings expensive, tasteless, poorly made bags!

I would love a navy patent Jumbo, a brown expandable flap, and the elusive large brown/brown patent Cambon tote that will probably never materialize on ebay from a seller I trust enough to bid. The Olsen handbag in blue that doesn't cost an arm and a leg would also be welcomed to sit on my bag shelf.

Chanel Dark Silver 227
Chanel Reissue Black s/h
Chanel Red with mc
Chanel Lady Braid Violet
Chanel Timeless Clutch in Black Patent
Hermes Clutch in Blue Jean
Hermes Birkin in Black Togo
Hermes Birkin in Blue Jean Clemence
Hermes Bearn in Red/Blue Jean
Hermes Ulysse Agenda
Louis Vuitton Neo Cabby Black mm
Louis Vuitton Murakami Neverfull