What are your purse purchasing plans for 2008? Here's mine.. now share yours!

I am waiting till I go to Paris in June 2008 to make my purchases:

Chanel:
Purple Metallic Reissue (Hopefully I can find one)
Purple Caviar Large Flap (if they're still made)
Maybe a GST

LV:
Damier Keepall 55

Hermes:
Birkin 35 in Orange (if I can afford it :graucho: )

Hopefully the Euro will depreciate and the dollar will appreciate...

i just finished my first year of uni, and im working really long hours over xmas to save, so im rewarding myself with a J12 in the new year - 38mm black with diamond markers!

I'm hoping to get my first chanel this coming year :yes: !! I can't wait... If all goes well I'm aiming for the jumbo classic in black cavier by March 08... And then hopefully the GST in black or the timeless clutch in black.

I will hopefully only buy ONE chanel. And it will be a 227 reissue or perhaps if I can find a Jumbo with n/c , or will it called old chain this season:smile:

1. Chanel heart chain valentine flap (if I get lucky somehow!!!) :heart::heart:
  2. Chanel bright red classic flap medium or jumbo (another lucky shot on eBay unless they release one):heart::heart:
  3. Chanel reissues in a bright color =) :love:
  4. Chanel LA bag
  5. Hermes Birkin Blue Jean (more towards end of 2008 though-pressie from the bf) :angel:
  6. Gucci Fuschia Horsebit Hobo--been searching for this for awhile too...an authentic one seems hard to find
That's all I can think of for now...

My plan for 2008 would be:

Jan (late Christmas present)-Black GST with gold hardware
Feb (Valentine's)-Light Beige Ultimate Soft
May (2nd Anniversary)-Violet Lambskin Lady Braid
Sept (20th birthday)-Blue Soft and Chain Flap
Dec (Christmas again)-Red Lambskin Jumbo

That's all I wish for but I highly doubt that those are the ONLY things I'm going to get next year lol

I would love to get a Chanel GST or PST! I am having trouble looking for the prices on this forum, would someone be kind enough to post it here? In Canadian dollars? before or after tax? lol THanks!!

My plan for 2008 will be
Chanel timless clutch black caviar
My dream bag a baby cabas and an olsen bag
Cartier tank Francias watch small

the only bag that i really want to purchase is the medium or jumbo patent blush flap. dont think they're going to make it again =( i deeply regret returning it when i first bought it (too bad it was flawed)

Chanel: Timeless Clutch in White, sunglasses, earrings (don't think i can afford much else)

LV: Azur Neverfull MM, Neo Cabby MM (Black), Amarante Heart Shaped Coin purse, Miroir Gold Cosmetic Case, whatever is new and pretty