What are your clothing pet peeves?

Maybe this is a shopping peeve, but I can no longer find pajama shorts made of good quality cotton at a reasonable price. The material that's available these days is terrible - I am only able to find very thin jersey-like material (dislike the slippery feel for sleeping), or shorts made of very coarse cotton.

What happened to those comfy cotton shorts that used to be so easily available at the Gap or Old Navy? Sadly I've gone through all my pj shorts at this point and hope I can find a replacement soon. :sad:

Am I the only one with this problem??

Maybe this is a shopping peeve, but I can no longer find pajama shorts made of good quality cotton at a reasonable price. The material that's available these days is terrible - I am only able to find very thin jersey-like material (dislike the slippery feel for sleeping), or shorts made of very coarse cotton.

What happened to those comfy cotton shorts that used to be so easily available at the Gap or Old Navy? Sadly I've gone through all my pj shorts at this point and hope I can find a replacement soon. :sad:

Am I the only one with this problem??
Have you tried Land's End? (Supima cotton)

Mine will be the opposite as I'm tall (5'9"):
Pants that are too short!!! UGH. I've got a 34" inseam in flats. The frustration lies with the "one size fits all" fit models from some brands. Men's clothes come in a waist and pant measurement, why can't they do it the same for ALL women's pants, not just some jeans????
Super long-waisted pants. In addition to being long legged, I'm short waisted. Some of the higher waists have the crotch seriously dragging on me....not a good look at all.
5’11” same here +2” lol

Reactions: Etriers and WingNut
Not sure if I've mentioned but:

- I can't stand wrinkles, especially on light colors. I know with materials like linen, it is what it is, but it's triggering to me lol
- Sheer/see-through dresses that don't come with a slip. :annoyed:
- White or light colored fabrics that appear fine indoors but in outdoor lighting are see-through :doh:

Reactions: Etriers