Books & Music What are you reading right now??

finally broke down and ordered the mini shopaholic (was following since day one)

i love love the tone of the main character, definitely a comeback in this book then the sister and shopaholic.

Ohhh please review it in the book review thread when you're done, I've been contemplating buying it!

yes! I definitely will...so far I'm really enjoying it. Usually I don't go for celebrity memoirs and the such, but Portia always seemed like a fascinating person to me...and I really enjoy her writing style as well.

I'm hoping that this isn't considered a political post, but I just downloaded George Bush's new book to my Nook. Without getting political, I just want to say I'm excited to read it to possibly gain an inside look at what Presidents deal with and how they make decisions, etc. I know what is said in the news, but I think it will be interesting to read a different view on everything

Last edited:
yes! I definitely will...so far I'm really enjoying it. Usually I don't go for celebrity memoirs and the such, but Portia always seemed like a fascinating person to me...and I really enjoy her writing style as well.
I look forward to it :smile: I saw a few minutes of her Oprah interview and she was crying and saying how she would eat 300 calories per day....

finally broke down and ordered the mini shopaholic (was following since day one)

i love love the tone of the main character, definitely a comeback in this book then the sister and shopaholic.

I just finished this book. I didn't like it until the last quarter of the book when it started to pick up a bit. I like the way it ended; you can tell Sophie Kinsella is definitely planning to continue the series.