Books & Music What are you reading right now??

Journey into the Whirlwind by Eugenia Semyonovna Ginzburg. It's a memoir about her life as a member of the Communist Party during Stalin's reign of terror and her subsequent arrest and imprisonment on trumped up charges of being a Trotskyist terrorist. She spent years in prison and labor camps. Pretty interesting so far.

Journey into the Whirlwind by Eugenia Semyonovna Ginzburg. It's a memoir about her life as a member of the Communist Party during Stalin's reign of terror and her subsequent arrest and imprisonment on trumped up charges of being a Trotskyist terrorist. She spent years in prison and labor camps. Pretty interesting so far.

This sounds right up my alley--added to my wishlist! Thanks for sharing;)

This sounds really good. I'm going to get it.

Living Large --- it's about how we always want everything larger--houses, rings, cars, stores etc...I'm almost done. It's an easy and entertaining read. Lots of cool stats and very eye opening. It's definitely making me think twice about lots of purchases and habits of mine!