What Are You Planning On Getting At The Macy's F&F Sale?

i want the med carly in black/black but my Macy's don't carry Coach so i have to drag my butt down to one and see if they can tell me if any stores anywhere around here might have one. grr.

Definitely shoes!! I'm planning on getting the Debbie flip flops and Valari flats. The last thing I need is another bag, but if it's still there I'm going to think long and hard about getting the khaki/ebony legacy shoulder bag.

If I can find a Brown Ali I'm going to have to take her home with me. :graucho: I'd also love to get the Leather Should Zip in black, but I don't think Macy's carries it. :sad: And if none of those work, then I'm going to get some Coach shoes. Can't wait!! :yahoo:

I'm getting a carly demi! yay yay! and possibly a wallet--- hamptons mini skinny in khaki, or sig stripe in white?!?

stupid question, but if i opened a macy's CC, which means i get an additional 20% off, does that mean i get total 40% off original, or is it 20% off and then 20% off that price? every little bit makes a difference... :biggrin:

Good question. I'll definitely be using my Macy's cc that day. And I just paid it off. :Push:
I'm getting a carly demi! yay yay! and possibly a wallet--- hamptons mini skinny in khaki, or sig stripe in white?!?

stupid question, but if i opened a macy's CC, which means i get an additional 20% off, does that mean i get total 40% off original, or is it 20% off and then 20% off that price? every little bit makes a difference... :biggrin:

The sale does not start until Wednesday, right? I can call around to the Macy's stores in town to see if any of them carry Coach and go from there.

Oh, and I love mokoni's "Coach hog"...he is so cute! In fact, Coach has a little charm that would match him...you should get that one!

no its not 40% it ends up being like 37%

and indigowaters if u already have a card, u cant get the extra 20% off for opening a new one

OK IMPORTANT q SOMEONE SAID BRING A FRIEND TO OPEN A NEW CARD,,, BUT LETS SAY YOU DO THAT THEY ARE GETTING THE 20% OFF SO DOES IT HAVE TO GO ON THEIR CARD??? OR CAN IT GO ONTO YOUR CARD LIKE IF YOU SAY YOU 2 ARE GETTING IT AS A GIFT TO SOMEONE AND TEHY ALREADY GAVE YOU THE CASH OR SOMETHING

WOULD THEY LET YOU USE THEIR 20% OFF ON YOUR CARD?