What Are You Planning On Getting At The Macy's F&F Sale?

1. I just wanted to be nosey and see what everyone plans on getting. Since we can't post pics of the bags yet, why not talk about them?

I'll start:

I want to get the Large Carly in Khaki/Saddle. I don't even know if I'll have enough stuff to carry in it, but I love this bag. :drool:
  2. I'm bummed I don't have a Macy's and won't be near one until May 18th so I'm out of luck.
  3. Aww. Sorry to hear that. :sad:
  4. I don't think the Macy's stores here carry Coach, but if I can get the online discount to work I might spring for the Ali in brown.
  5. That sounds so great! I'm lol at this thread because I was actually going to start the exact same one earlier today but got wrapped up in schoolwork instead. So great thread btw:yes:

I'm hoping, praying, crossing fingers that I can get the legacy shoulder bag in black-even though dh is going to kill me :rolleyes:
  6. UGH! I am so disgusted with myself because I really didn't need to buy so much stuff! I initially got the Large Signature Ergo Tote (in black) and Signature Stripe Mini Skinny (in punch) a week ago on presale. We were there again today and I added a pair of Coach sandals, too! To make matters worse, I returned a bag to Coach yesterday (one that I never got around to using and figured that I might as well return) and ordered a black Leather Legacy Flap and got some perfume, too.

I am a Coach hog.

7. Sorry to tell you, but...the coupon says Coach online is excluded. Sorry :sad: (Man, why did I have to start this thread? :crybaby: )
  8. sadly i dont think you can use the discount for coach online only in store :sad:

maybe you can call in a code? like get the card and then call it in to another macys say mine doesnt have coach but can i use my code over the phone? :smile: might be worth a shot,,,
  9. I want to get shoes!!! maybe some accessories
  10. MOKONI did you get the coach perfume?!

which one (s) i mean like purse, solid, large bottle :smile:
  11. yeah you can do phone orders (good luck)
  12. I got the large bottle. :graucho: It's funny because I wasn't sure about the scent at first but I grew to love it and I used up the entire key chain sample bottle that I got in the mail. I think it's such a nice fragrance for spring and summer.
  13. hehe thats how i felt i smelled it and smelled it and didnt like it and then i loved it haha :smile: i wear it a lot its great! i have the large bottle and the purse one ;) i swore i didnt need more then the large bottle but! :smile: that changed fast since the purse one was so easy to grab and go
  14. ^I thought about getting the purse spray, too! I still have a few of the little sample spray vials that I got with a couple online purchases so I am going to carry those in my purse for now. I will probably get one when those are gone, though! :yes:
  15. If I find a gold carly, I'm getting it.