What are the odds of getting a speedy from...

I know isn't is fun getting that first LV!!!! Pics will come shortly I need to find the cable to my camera! ughhh
:yahoo: :yahoo: yay! hes finally here!! its is definently so much fun getting ur first LV..i know I still keep an eye on it almost as much as my children! LOL..now u have to post pics of u modeling it and also of what u have in your bag! :smile:

Just curious here... did yours come with the plastic on the handles? And what about the lock/keys?

The first time I got the Speedy 30 new, it came with the plastic on the handles and the keys and lock were in the bag in a baggie or something.

This bag today came with no plastic on the handles and it had the zipper tab and the end tab locked together with the lock -- and the keys were hanging from the lock.

Just thought it strange... :shrugs:
Wow weird mine did have the plastic on the handles but the key was not wrapped and it was just like yours with keys already in it on bag!

I have found it just depends on where you buy it and who prepares your bag. Some will leave the plastic on if you want and some will put the lock and keys on it. It doesn't mean someone has used your bag, it's just the different habits and directions they're given by their managers. I've gotten bags both ways. But, it is somehow nicer to be the first human hands to touch those handles!
So far, this is the first bag I've received from elux without the plastic... all the others have always had the plastic. You're exactly right -- I wanted to be the first to touch the handles! :yes:

I was worried at first that it was an exchange but it isn't. Plus the date code is so new.

Congratulations!!! :yahoo: Sorry you didn't get the made in France you were hoping for...

My Speedy 30 arrived today, too! I knew it would arrive flat in the box but surprisingly, the creases are barely there. Not at all like my first one! I put two sweatshirts into it and have had it sitting in front of me all evening. :heart: I want to set it with all my other stuff but want to enjoy it "alone" first.

My date code is SD0096!

And I'm still trying to decide on Juicy Charms. LOL!

I was wondering about those creases myself. I figured they would work themselves out, I hope! Mine came with no plastic on the handles and the lock was on the bag with the key in it and my little white tag/receipt says Batignolle on it...isn't that another bag??? Mine says Made in USA, too, so no French mystique going on here! It appears someone put the wrong tag in here! Sheesh!

About the creases, do those eventually work themselves out? I am a LV novice! :lol: