What are the odds of getting a speedy from...

1. made Somewhere other than USA? I ordered from ELUX but I know that some people still get france and spain from there too. Any ideas? I am dying it is coming today and I keep finding myself looking out the window, I feel like opening my door and screaming "WHERE IS MY BAG???!!! I am going crazy waiting :yahoo: :wtf: :sad:

2. I got mine yesterday, a Speedy 35 from eluxury and it was made in the USA...not that that is a bad thing! LOL I guess I had been hoping for a bag that said made in France! :shrugs:

3. same here, lol I want either spain or France but I will be thrilled either way!

4. Last night I had a dream that I got my speedy and it did not say where it was from and there was NO date code It was a horrible nightmare!

5. Have you recovered?? :roflmfao:

6. If it's a mono speedy...odds are it'll be USA. If I'm not mistaken most of the mono speedys are made here (my mono speedy is USA and my mono wallet is USA as well).
    I know the torture of waiting....I'm waiting for the mailman as my MC speedy is supposed to be arriving today!

7. barely! I am dying for the UPS truck to get here! Elux sent it 3 day select UPS and it was already rescheduled untikl today so I am going to go insane soon!:wtf:

8. I feel your pain! LOL I was on pins and needles yesterday waiting on Fed Ex...like some drug addict waiting for a fix!!!

Hang in there! It will come soon! :upsidedown:

9. Thanks!

10. I got my speedy 30 from Elux about 3 weeks ago and I was expecting it to be made in the USA, but it was made in France.

11. Oh wow, I will keep my fingers crossed!

12. I keep my fingers crossed for you LVlovingteacher..I know it's your first baby..

13. Thank you so much! It is so hard to wait. she is probably really cold and lonely in that dark shipping box! :crybaby:

14. Crossing my fingers for you, I hope you get it soon. While in general I don't care too much where they are made, I do have a slight preference also for France. I mean it is a french brand. I do wish they would make an effort to have bags like the speedy (where the heat stamp is on the outside) made in France. JMO.

15. the 35??? I've been looking on Eluxury..and didn't see it listed??:confused1:
    Which section did you find it listed at??