What about Vienna- THE OFFICIAL WIEN MEETING THREAD

Will be in Wien to attend the Diplomats Ball at the Hofburg. Will be having a Vienna networking party at Fabios on Friday, February 4th @ 7 pm. We will meet in the back part of Fabios, in the smoking seciton. Anyone who likes H and just likes Wien/Vienna is welcome to come.
Just show up and bring your business card to network.
Cant wait to be in Wien again and see the lovely H store on the Graben.
Love H Love Wien
Susan von

going to imperial auction today to finallz purchase mz golden fleece
drinks afterard at fabios
anxone is welcomt to stop by
susan von
Hi Susanvon! years ago I tried to meet members of the forum in Vienna, they did not show up/respond ...

Maybe we two could meet the next time you are around?
xo
lovely_bag

Hi Susanvon! years ago I tried to meet members of the forum in Vienna, they did not show up/respond ...

Maybe we two could meet the next time you are around?
xo
lovely_bag

Hello lovely_bag and Susanvon, I am also based in Vienna and miss seeing more Hermes bags and "stuff" around.
Would love to meet-up sometime too.
Let me know,

LenaLenaLena

Hello lovely_bag and Susanvon, I am also based in Vienna and miss seeing more Hermes bags and "stuff" around.
Would love to meet-up sometime too.
Let me know,

LenaLenaLena
sounds wonderful!

I was in the wrong forum - back then when noone showed up, I called for a meeting in the general forum.

I don't own a H purse, yet, but I will knot my scarf! :smile:
I would love to meet you.

servus,
lovely_bag

sounds wonderful!

I was in the wrong forum - back then when noone showed up, I called for a meeting in the general forum.

I don't own a H purse, yet, but I will knot my scarf! :smile:
I would love to meet you.

servus,
lovely_bag

The love for H counts!
I also started in scarves. ;)

Do you want to maybe PM me, as I am new here, I am not sure how to best do that (and seems I am not yet allowed to...).

Bis bald,
LenaLenaLena

Hi Everyone,
In Wien this week for the lovely parties at the lovely H store on the Graben. Also, fundariser for my Austrian charity at the Rathaus on Wed. Please stop by, good cause, Austrian School of Economics, won a Nobel!
Meet and greet at the Blue Bar on Friday, Oct 22 @ 8 pm, please stop by so that we can tell wonderful stores of the H parties this week.
Love H, Love Wien
Susan von

Hi Everyone,
In Wien this week for the lovely parties at the lovely H store on the Graben. Also, fundariser for my Austrian charity at the Rathaus on Wed. Please stop by, good cause, Austrian School of Economics, won a Nobel!
Meet and greet at the Blue Bar on Friday, Oct 22 @ 8 pm, please stop by so that we can tell wonderful stores of the H parties this week.
Love H, Love Wien
Susan von

Hello Susan von!

I have been ill and so couldn´t make the charity event today. Hope it went well!
I will try to make the Blue Bar on Friday. Will send you a PM.
LenaLenaLena

Oh, by the way, I was in the "new" Hermès shop (corner of Bognergasse) today - what a difference...! Stairs everywhere... Not really my cup of tea.

The employees told me that the "old" Graben-store will be totally remodeled - nothing will be the same afterwards. The only thing that stays is the staircase!!
Sounds interesting.

Looks like we will have a very beautiful new Hermès boutique here in Vienna in March/April 2013, once they are completely finished.