What about Vienna- THE OFFICIAL WIEN MEETING THREAD

Hey darling, thanks for your kind words!!!!
Yeah, PM me with suggestions!!!!!!

And i need to disappoint you, Box Trim having her summer beauty sleep....but will have something almost as nice with me:smile:
Will you tempt me with stunning JPG or BV????

Look forward very much to meet with you...been a long time....

... Will you tempt me with stunning JPG or BV????
Look forward very much to meet with you...been a long time....

Oh, yes - much too long. Where are the fun times of regular H Meetings in the city after the lovely H boutique RTW Shows in the afternoon?!

Not sure about the bag yet. Will surprise you. But you have a scarf wish open, if you like. Design and knotting ;)

Hmmmm..yes!!!! Love the matrioshka one (sp?)you knottings are always stunningly chic and effortless! just love all the way you wear your scarfs and jewelleries!!!!!!!

Yes, good old times! RTW Show, champagne, plenty of laugh, cafe latte......who knows, might these days come back sooner as we think! :smile:

xoxo

Van is not only a fabulous tour-guide of Vienna, but an amazing lady to have dinner and drinks with!!!!

Thank you very much for taking time and meet me with such a short notice!!!! Had a great time, as always!!!!!

xxx

2010 Summer Concert at Schonbrunn

I watched this the oher nigh on Great Performances and enjoyed it very much. Thought that there was tooooo much Star Wars and not enough Strauss.
Did enjoy the nighttime scenes of Vienna though, espeically the golden statute of the Maestro Johann Strauss.
All you Wien fans here in the US, check your PBS stations for Great Performances so that you can watch it also!
Love Wien Love Hermes
susan von

See post on Salzburg/Wien thread about the NY Times Men's fashion issue section on Vienna Shopping.
Some new and exciting stores were listed and not just in the 1st District.
Seems as though our Wien is getting to be really a hip place to shop!
susan von
love wien love hermes