Westworld

Watched both episodes last night and I'm hooked. Love ERW :heart:
I think Bernard and Dr. Ford want to watch the humanizing of the hosts to unfold and will be butting heads against Lee and Theresa. Can't wait to see what the maze entails.

I re-watched episode 2. I noticed when Dolores found the gun at the end, she said "here" before she started digging. She also had a voice saying "remember" when she was having flashbacks in town. I'm wondering if she's being guided by someone.

^^I definitely think something like that. "These violent delights have violent ends" seems to be some sort of virus or trigger that someone put in the program to make them remember. That's what Dolores' Dad said to her and she changed and that's what she said to the prostitute and she changed. I have my suspicions it's the park creator who wants to tests the limits of the creations because it started when he added the gestures to the code and he seems to have a grander vision for the technology and the park.

^^I definitely think something like that. "These violent delights have violent ends" seems to be some sort of virus or trigger that someone put in the program to make them remember. That's what Dolores' Dad said to her and she changed and that's what she said to the prostitute and she changed. I have my suspicions it's the park creator who wants to tests the limits of the creations because it started when he added the gestures to the code and he seems to have a grander vision for the technology and the park.

I think you're right about the phrase. I also wonder if it has anything to do with what The Man in Black (Ed Harris) is searching for.

You are so right!! Your theory around the phrase makes a whole lotta sense to me. Will be interesting to see ep 3! So far,I LOVE this show! So cleverly made!

Just to get ur mind twisted. Who is that little boy with hopkins. He is an android . Is ed harris son of an android n a human?? Is the littlebiy ed harris. I am hooked .hooked.hooked!! I hope more people get into it.

Just to get ur mind twisted. Who is that little boy with hopkins. He is an android . Is ed harris son of an android n a human?? Is the littlebiy ed harris. I am hooked .hooked.hooked!! I hope more people get into it.
He looked like Dr. Ford as a boy, they were wearing similar clothes and their fathers both told them the same thing as a child.
I wonder if the guests are also AI? Why don't they die?

The Westworld logo is different, you don't see any of the current staff, and the person in town is recruiting for the war while in current time the war is over.

I don't think that means anything. I think it was just pointing out that they changed the narrative a bit once they realized the dad had a bug. And what logo are you referring to? The symbol in the scalp?

No the Westworld logo.
Also the staff is all dressed in black in current time and white in William's time.
When we first see William it is immediately after you hear someone telling Dolores to remember.
William's friend says that this is where you find who you really are, then later the MIB says he was born there in a way. I think the fall of his soul is symbolized from the change from white to black. (hats as well)
Also the rogue host that was spilling milk on his victims seemed to also be linked symbolically to the tanks of white liquid they show being utilized to create the hosts.
There seems to be a greater underlying meaning of this good vs. evil battle...almost like this is a purgatory of sorts.

These are just my speculations. Can't wait for tonight.

*just rewatched the first two seasons with my husband and reanalyzed.

Hmm...I'm on the WW site taking the questionnaire and this comes up:

You were in a car accident and unfortunately there is nothing left in the wreckage. Luckily you planned ahead and had your entire anatomy measured and mapped, and all of your memories logged and saved. An exact replica is constructed from all this information – is this you?