Welcome to Ban Island - Come join us and we shall frolic!

RocGuy said:
Has Kusama landed anyone else here on Ban Island? She sure landed me here. I hope it's nice because I'll be staying awhile! :lolots:

:ban: :banned: :beach:

I wasn't planning for Ban Island. The wallet was planned, the NF was an impulse buy that has now resulted in my Ban Island vacation from LV. I should stay through the end of the year, but I am finding myself powerless in my addiction. Wish me good luck on the island!

Attachments

• image-3534703480.jpg
    image-3534703480.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 635
  • image-3047080177.jpg
    image-3047080177.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 630
clu13 said:
Enjoy! Im Quite jealous! I still have couple more hours to
Bill before I can call it a day. And I can't see the sun because a laser skin treatment tomorrow!

I just jumped when I saw the words "hours to bill" on tpf. Flashbacks.

I'm currently joining you ladies on ban island these are my purchases since April: speedy 40, delightful gm, pomme zcp, de cosmetic pouch, mono cles, monogram brown stole and waiting on the fed ex to arrive with my alma pm epi in figue any day now. Definetly Banned!

RocGuy said:
Has Kusama landed anyone else here on Ban Island? She sure landed me here. I hope it's nice because I'll be staying awhile! :lolots:

:ban: :banned: :beach:

Yep!! I'm in!! Got a blue speedy and red key fob. Gonna be a while before any new LV :sad:

I hope I can come off the island for the new portobello but that might land me divorce court lol but DH has a shoe addiction soooo I think it's a even trade if I'm banned so is he, right ladies?