Watch + Bracelet + Bracelet...etc...

Here's my contribution to the thread - MK watch, David Yurman bracelet, Cartier charity love bracelet

2n9x35c.jpg

One of my favourite inspiration photos.
balenciagabracelets.jpg

Mine for today. Added some colour with jade bangle and red agate bracelet.
DSCF0038.JPG

That jade bangle is way too big for my wrist, without that stack of other bracelets and finally my watch to keep all that in place, it would just slide off my hand! My mother bought it for me years ago, but I've only recently figured out how to make use of it.

haha thanks! I'm going to have to space my photos out some more, because at this rate you'll see all my combinations of "watch + bracelet + bracelet..." before the end of the week!

I need some more inspiration, and I know there are tPFers out there with great style sense. I've definitely seen some incredible combos in the Hermes and LV subforum...but I wanted a more generic one that lets us mix and match what we want.

I agree. I've gone through the Hermes stacking thread, and it's heaven. But there are so many inexpensive bracelets out there to experiment with. I buy a ton on eBay that are just a couple of bucks and that way I have no guilt when I change it up constantly! ;)

That jade bangle is way too big for my wrist, without that stack of other bracelets and finally my watch to keep all that in place, it would just slide off my hand! My mother bought it for me years ago, but I've only recently figured out how to make use of it.

Pretty combination! Love your watch too.

I :heart: this thread so much!

Here is today's stack:
Fope FlexIt bracelets in 18k white, rose, yellow gold
Double strand pearl bracelet
Omega Iris Constellation w/gold bar and diamond bezel

(click for larger photos)

Last edited: