Wanting a Chloe...whats the EDGIEST CHLOE?

I have to say Chloe is edgy period. She's so cool and different, all the other purses out there just don't have her mojo. Fendi tries but they look like they try too hard. The only other purse out there that has that "edgy" appeal is D&G.

When I looked at the purse blog and read about the Prada bowler with fringe I thought, "Groan, here is a purse that is preppy but trying to woop it up by adding fringe." So bad.........:supacool:

These days I'm more into the shoes than the bags, but the quilted bay and the patchwork are both nice bags. Depends on the style you're going for.

I have to say Chloe is edgy period. She's so cool and different, all the other purses out there just don't have her mojo.

Susieserb is sooo right - Chloe IS edgy PERIOD! :supacool: I have a Chloe med paddington front pocket in chocolate and - wow - IMHO, this baby is a perfect combination of 1. amazingly lush leather, 2. stunning hardware (studs, buckles, padlock, key), 3. unique design, and 4. it's not gaudy but classy and refined, too! :supacool: