Wanting a Chloe...whats the EDGIEST CHLOE?

1. Hi!!

I am an avid Balenciaga collector and I've sated my lust for Balenciaga "for now". Now, I want to own a Chloe....

Can you girls help me? I like an edgy bag that will look good with jeans/casual wear.

Thanks a lot girls.

2. The metallic paddingtons are edgy, and I personally find the black paddington with the black hardware to look very rock chic like.

The bettys are softer imo, not as edgy, and the Edith are much more a work staple bag, although do look good dressed down with jeans.

I would go with the new bay its brand new out, and the quilted version will be released in the next few weeks and is a stunner imo. Picture of the new bay here, and it is also available in creme, black and brown
    [​IMG]

3. The Tekla? It isn't as girly as many of the Chloes.

4. Go to Intemix.com and check out their chain handled Betty's.......they are edgy. I have the small version and by far it's my most favorite purse of all time. Very rocker babe sophisticated. Plus this retailer is selling them >50% off.

Call the Intermix store in NY and see what they have on the floor for other deals.

5. I have the black/black paddy and it can be edgy and versatile.
    I also have the Black Chain Betty Tote. I feel like the chain betty is edgier, just really cool yet, clean lined classic.
    I had a great "very pristine" man stop me in baggage claim this weekend to comment how much he liked my Betty Tote. He told me he had one too!!!!!:wtf:

6. I think the patent Bettys are quite edgy.

7. I agree with chloe-babe, the metallic bags are as edgy as you could get.

8. I would say patent Betty or a metallic Paddington:yes:

9. out of all the chloe styles, I think the paddy is the most edgy... it really adds the extra to any casual outfit. I really like the quilted bay bags though too..

10. I have a silvery dark metallic python silverado that is really edgy. (So edgy that I have worn it exactly twice.)

I think metallic paddies are everyday wear-able edgy. Agree that chain bettys are too. The python betty that Kate Moss rocks is pretty darn edgy too. LOVE that bag!:heart:

11. Dang! That Betty came up and then unavailable within 5 minutes. Wow.:wtf: