Viva Miuccia! My New Prada & Miu Miu

Thank you so much ladies for all your congrats! :love: I've been in class all day so I'm going to answer all your lovely questions now.

Wow...it looks fantastic..!!:heart::tup::heart: I love love your bags!

Is your bow satchel medium size? It looks smaller(and cuter). Maybe it's because of with guaffre tote??

Its the medium size, it does look smaller in the picture but I think its just because the Gauffre is so big. It towers over the bow satchel :biggrin:

YES! The brown gauffree drawstring. The leather looks amazing.
Have you taken her out yet? What do you think?

I have been wearing her since she arrived yesterday and I love her! Its a little annoying not being able to sling the bag over my shoulder but the fact that it can fit so much makes up for it. I also love how there are so many nice little compartments for things inside. There are a couple of compartments and also a nice little area large enough to hold my Blackberry which is soooo convenient. So far so good, I've even taken her to class with me! I love nice big bags so this is just perfect for me. :yahoo:

What do you feel the leather difference between tht two?

I think the deerskin on the Prada is a little bit softer than the leather of the bow satchel. The bow satchel leather is very soft and smooshy but the deerskin is a different texture - sort of just smoother overall.

Wow! I LOVE them both! I've been wanting to take a trip to the dark side with the gray Miu Miu bow, but I love the Prada too! Where did you find these lovelies?

The Bow Satchel I snapped up at the Miu Miu boutique on Madison and the Gauffre I got after a great tip from LaLa that Barney's Seattle had some left. I was on the phone the second after I heard and got some help from the lovely Prada sales associate Raquel. It was really a very lucky moment for me. I had seen the Gauffre in a magazine and I thought for certain that I'd never be able to get my hands on one but thanks to Purse Forum I was able to track it down. Needless to say :tpfrox:

O MY GOD! where did you get THAT gauffre..?? some of us here had hunted one like that for AGES!! and nobody seem to know what the official style for it is! and most found one in black but not brown!!