Viva Miuccia! My New Prada & Miu Miu

1. Hi ladies! I just finally picked up a Guaffre drawstring tote thanks to the help of the lovely LaLa06 and I also picked up a Bow bag about a week ago so I'd like to share that as well :yahoo: I've been on a little bit of a Prada / Miu Miu binge lately, I'll have to watch myself their bags are addictive :roflmfao: I have already seen a few more that I really like just browsing through the resort collections on Style.com :drool:

But here are my new additions in the mean time:

Bow Bag:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Gauffre Tote

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Together:

[​IMG]

3. Wow! I LOVE them both! I've been wanting to take a trip to the dark side with the gray Miu Miu bow, but I love the Prada too! Where did you find these lovelies? (I really like the Muse in your avatar too)

4. Wow i love them bolth so much.

5. They are gorgeous!!

Lucky girl :p

6. I can even smell the Gaufre leather! It looks incredibly smooth!:drool:

7. Lots of bows lately :graucho: I never get tired of seeing them... today even after work i caught sightings of a brown bow... wow... gorgeous bag!!! Congrats!!!:yahoo:

8. Wow...it looks fantastic..!!:heart::tup::heart: I love love your bags!

Is your bow satchel medium size? It looks smaller(and cuter). Maybe it's because of with guaffre tote??

9. YES! The brown gauffree drawstring. The leather looks amazing.
    Have you taken her out yet? What do you think?

10. Great choices!

11. What do you feel the leather difference between tht two? They both are so gorgeous!

12. they look gorgeous

Congrats!:smile:

13. They are both gorgeous!! Congratulations!

14. I especially love the Miu Miu.

Congrats!!!!

15. ooooo a family picture !! They look wonderful and oh yes, I can understand. It's impossible to own just one !